CCYPN Mentee Callout
The Canada-China Young Professionals Network (CCYPN) is pleased to call for Mentees to participate in the second cohort of CCYPN’s mentorship program beginning in September 2018. Mentors include distinguished professionals with experience in the multilateral, public and private sectors such as the Canada-China Business Council, Policy Horizons Canada, Global Affairs Canada and more. The program can take place in Ottawa in-person or online. It may vary based on specific needs.
Benefits of the Program
- Obtain personalized, one-on-one professional development mentorship and advice from a mentor with experience in Canada-China relations;
- Learn about potential career paths and opportunities in Canada and China while engaging in knowledge-sharing, discussions, and collaboration on topics of common interest;
- Strengthen interpersonal and professional skills
- Opportunity to share professional expertise and experience in your field to prospective or current young professionals interested in the Canada-China relationship;
- Engage and support today’s young Canadians to cultivate fruitful discussions, knowledge sharing, and collaboration on topics of common interest; and
- Develop a network of passionate and like-minded individuals interested in supporting greater ties between Canada and China through education and policy leadership.
How to apply?
Please fill out the following application form.
If accepted, candidates will need to pay a one-time CAD $10 program fee .
The deadline to submit completed applications is August 21, 2018 at 11:59PM EST. Please contact email@example.com for any questions.
If you are interested in participating or learning more about our mentorship program, please contact the Mentorship Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please stay tuned to our Facebook page for program updates!